2012年11月23日星期五

Beats by Dre BMW t night spirit

Come out behind from the tree,Beats By Dre In Ear, smile of looking at me.
Is that Human body high almost and I mutually if, living have delicate looks, breadth shoulder slender waist, send forth of that kind of is mature, grace, tolerate, astringent magic power, almost make me also have some to admire from the heart, that person slowly walks to my in front, the exhibition Yan says with smile:"Very early front once heard you, have been thinking to personally see you, unfortunately have been having no opportunity, finally see this time."
I am light to say with smile:"How?Is a disappointment or a despair?"
That person is tiny an astounded, soon after cachinnation way:"Lin Shao is indeed as expected a wonderful person."
In my heart seem drive the big hammer pound generally, suddenly on bumping, in addition to extremely individual realistic good friend, even connect businessman and heavy snow to collapse all don't know my true identity, only have moonlit night spirit and close the border medium wine bottle in game 2 people know, where does this person know my identity again?
Being small and soft and conjecture, but discovering this person looking is a bit familiar looking, seem where and once saw generally, canning not help the in the mind is also oddness, see surplus public 11 salute to this person, then quickly leave, that person smiles to looking at me and says with smile:"I call 3,000 cavalries in the game."
I soon remember some kind of, shake head a way:"Please forgive at under poorly read and ignorant, don't unexpectedly and never once hear you's name."
That person smiled to smile, saw the appearance that I am still a hostility and said with smile:"Don't looking at me with this kind of look in the eyes, I ain't your enemy."
I slowly say:"How many assassinate affairs, is what your lane comes out?"
That person sticks out finger to shake and says with smile:"Be not, assassinate your to flow cloud Ge of, really under fire cloud and sword alliance in the sky of hand, and Zhui the empty cherry bite, also just by coincidence meet with that day and arouse you to make moves with all strength just."
Unintentionally twist a head to see moonlit night spirit the Jue wear a small mouth, one is a very depressed appearance, can not help oddness of think:"This bond maid how this appearance?Is the role that once pursued this wench before again?"
---------------





The text chapter 96 surprised identity
Renew time:2008-4-1810:48:55 chapter word numbers:2012

Looking at this boy to look like to having a little very much is small handsome, the in the mind is suddenly some not quick, knit the brows a way:"3,000 cavalries, if you can not give a words of good explanation, today invite you to discard hands again walk."
3,Beats by Dre BMW,000 cavalry Wen Yan smile way:"Lin Shao regardless the performance in a reality is still a network, far far above my imagination."
I cold way:"Don't transfer a topic, you aim at my various, what is the reason ?"
3,000 cavalries haven't talked, sudden silver only one Shan was incredibly a moonlit night spirit to make moves, one bow is five arrowses, and avoiding to have no can avoid.
The action of 3,000 cavalry reactions comes from my unexpected happening really greatly, the Yong before sees his facial expression greatly change, permits expression to completely disappear, a ground hall attack that roll to unwillingly stay away moonlit night spirit, make whole body is all dust, dust ash face, distress pole.
I surprisingly this guy incredibly level such of low, a see under can not help being greatly astonishment, 3,000 cavalries climb to start and nowise have scruples about own image, Zhang Kou shouts loudly a way:"Su snow month, you are too shameless?Incredibly to I also next of go to a hand."
Lose temper in my heart, body form in a flash, have already stood on his in front, cold way:"Although you are just a novice, I don't mind to a low class player descend a heavy hand."
3,000 cavalries up and down conjectured my along while and stretched hand the shoulder that wants to clap me, but drive I by hand open, don't think as well saying with smile of idea:"Don't chase an atmosphere lane of so serious, brother-in-law?"
I am Leng absolute being, stare a way:"You say ……what?Younger sister ……brother-in-law?"
3,000 cavalry Hey the Hey say with smile:"Am I snow sun of Su, don't make your brother-in-law call what?"
Su snow sun?That just finished university and then displayed excellent business natural endowments and graduated to accept the Su's group two years later 10% shares, drive praised as a current economic forum member the next generation in the Su parent of the of Jiao Jiao son Su snow sun?
I see moonlit night spirit with depressed look and 3,000 cavalries and just discover this to indeed as expected and very are to resemble to the brother and sister, no wonder that just felt a bit familiar looking, is the close elder brother of moonlit night spirit.
The Rao is me the thick-skinned is solid like city wall, also can not help tongue-tied for a while, a long time just comes out 1:"Big Jiu son, you say you is this a stem?Have no a matter to run to assassinate your brother-in-law?"
This big Jiu son calls Su snow sun almost the one mouthful saliva suffocate he or she and see Su snow a month again abashed to get red in the face, and then raised as long as two meters of huge wear cloud of bow, Su snow sun favour puts a hand call way:"Dead wench, do you still really shoot?I am very not easy to do to 30 classes."
I resumed normal, wry smile way:"Big Jiu son, your stem repeatedly assassinate me?"
Su snow sun Hey Hey says with smile:"All of these are the employee of the Su's group, after old headman said your affair, I very curious, have been being called Lin Jia Er whom Lin Jia discards a material little, how drive I that highly critical in the silly younger sister of crest thinks greatly of of, so have already wanted and seen, my this brother-in-law is in the game how intransigent and haughty."
Is intransigent and haughty?I shake head a wry smile way:"Now?"
Su snow sun nods a way:"H'm, indeed as expected very strong, I all of those under charges are peacetimes the large talk blow the heavenly person, but was killed some times by you, they are all getting more in a low-key way now."
I intentionally ask a way:"What about that reality?"
Su snow sun depresses body and attaches an ear to come over and plays a soft-voiced sound, but at the right moment makes the moonlit night spirit able to hear:"The reality is also quite good, my that beauty younger sister, feel quite good?"
I wildly pour, this Su snow sun, superficial person mold dog kind of, inside but is the pole of stuffy Sao, I stem smile two, haven't answered, listens to Su snow sun Be strange to call repeatedly, more than ten feather arrowses arouse to shoot but, put on the ground, have severals even stick Su snow sun of the instep once shot, Su snow sun runs and throws down a words:"Brother-in-law, my this younger sister is a violence female, adjust to teach well, have much of prospect of ……" one bellows,beats by dre cheap, already drive Su snow the month shoot to win a bottom.
See Su snow a month again, gnash teeth in hatred have been already annoyed, stamp foot a way:"Dead guy, turns head the impotence that I don't beat you ……" suddenly discovers I positive one face is strange to smile of looking at her, canning not helping a Qiao face the Fei is red, turn round and then walk.
I jumped past, a from after death embraced Su for snow month of slender waist, Su snow month flounder way:"Your man, having no one is a good thing."
My Xi laughs merrily a way:"In fact you what elder brother said is quite right."
Su snow the month become an overdo strange way:"Which words quite right?"
I am past to make to seriously say:"My this younger sister is a violence female."
Su snow the month annoy throw a fist desire to beat, but drive I a hold tight a small fist, is seeing her to be partial to cerebellum bag, abashed and angered Qiao shape, not from in a restless and jumpy mood, humed a Chi one mouthful to chew up.
Su snow the month be abruptly attacked, resisting of instinct for a while, soon addict to my to embrace in.
Just while flavorfully tasting unique color beauty cherry lips of Su snow month, sudden someone shouts Gao blunt come over, 2 people get an electric shock a separating of sort, Su snow month flush red all over, flew to like escape, having never discovered the light achievement of this wench is very quite good, only several bottoms didn't see person.
I just fixed to go to make track for, the broke me of had illicit relations with women the guy greatly accounting have already rushed my in front, a face indignantly looking at me, I strangely asked a way very much:"Does the friend occupy?"
That guy looks to have a little familiar looking, see him a nasal discharge a tears of, the horizontal eyebrow is cold to me, stare me call way:"Are you a cold raving fury pond maple?"
I order, wishing this good friend is which?How to talk so?See his Class don't think very high appearance as well,want to pick with my list?
That good friend spirit way:"I am a Gu Hong to copy, you still know me not?"
Did I finally think being not the guy that announces a speech on that forum?I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论