2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 07f7yl

Military prison. '



Easy dust said: casual hello, but I can guarantee that, if you can not catch me, then, three days later, a giant nuclear warheads will explode in London, I said to do, and I will funding of those terrorists in the Middle East with all of my assets, and I will also become a sworn enemy against you, that I am the first one to get rid of, is Mr. Hugh satisfied. Oh, you want to take the risk it?



M biting his lips: easy, I do not have the patience, your threat, I will not care. Still have four minutes.



Easy dust laughed: Well, we try. He took out his phone,cheap ugg boots, roared: Brothers, it was four minutes later to Laiza wherever he goes, now to look at them a little bit of color, pulled out you all the arms, the London to I Zacheng ruins.



M growled: You villain, what are you doing?



Easy to dust insidious said: My subordinates are British, they obeyed my command to start the destruction of their own capital, is as simple as that, unfortunately, you know, I am the biggest arms traffickers in London. I there are plenty of firepower and manpower to deal with that division of the army. Anyway, I am a Chinese anything London has nothing to do with me.



M tightly staring easy to dust: You are too arrogant.



The easy dust ferocious said: I have the capital, Madame, I have enough forces expect everybody to be civil to me, to think about it, we fight to the bitter end, or looking for other consultative approach. .



M mind churn endlessly. . . Footsteps sound the Dracula with twelve Grand Duke slowly came down, he said viciously: easy,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 71i7pk, if you have a little bit of trouble?



Easy to dust a shrug: no way, I seem to have offended some people, oh, Mr. Dracula, this has nothing to do with you,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 70b9yb, something I never friends involved in.



Dracula Yin Xiao: interesting young man, Well, I like you so human., Girl, get out, or I'll kill you. Dracula can be no idea of ​​what to cover up his strength, and he waved fist hit the wall, pull thick marble-clad walls suddenly silent a huge hole. Easy dust screams: God, ah, my wall, you know that I spent much money renovated,cheap ugg boots?



Dracula mouth fell open, gaping at easy dust, unable to utter a word.



M with a sigh: Easy, I ordered the army to stop the action, you,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 96r0wz? Give me a little bit of sincerity., You do not know how serious this incident, it is sufficient to something of a sensation throughout the world is too dangerous, understand that?



Easy dust easily dial the phone: Hey, kids, hit wherever he goes I drove away, you can rest, fuck, who told you to the arsenal of all open? Come back. What,ugg boots uk? everyone got separated? I do not care so much,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 58c2xd, give me those kid gave me a call back. their plan was to rob the bank? God, well, call them back and snatched the money send me back.



Easy to dust a little shy the general looked M: Sorry, old grandmother, I would ask them to send the money back. Oh, rest assured, the security of those banks are not idiots, they be able to resist for a while.



M shook his head: easy, you are an extremely dangerous man.



Easy dust raised his hands: I swear, I am a law-abiding people, and I will never do illegal things, of course, you want to ensure that no people can violate my interests.



Dracula at a table and sat down, evil, said: Oh, of course, I'm Dracula

没有评论:

发表评论