2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre studio lad ship with no sai

Of a day.
"The spirit language of this song calls"HERO" hero" I say
LIKEAHEROIFLOOKSIDEYOURHEART ……I Be pure to sing, know this song I once sang at in home not next thousand, the reason has no it, my English broke too much……………
Will say that the mankind of spirit words have no in this world how many much less sing?This song I have never led low 95 to divide in the KTV score and be imaginable I have to the control degree of this song how much, this song give person gentle and soft and strong felling, although none of present person's the great majority understands, however can feel the strength that fig ups public
A song sings to finish, sees present more people red eye frame, even the Qi color is good no exception ……….
The Qi color was good to walk to come over toward me at this time and say:"This gift I liked too much, now that accepted your gift
I should also return to gift just to"then cold didn't defend ground to kiss to immediately after say for a while on my face:"Thank"
At this time of I Be silly to live, had never thought her return to gift is ……….Does 1 kiss?
At lightning stone fire in, the pear Ying also walks toward me to make an effort of kept on kissing on the my mouth
The assembly hall clamored once again at this time, however the great majority BE:If"kill off that boy" or"made his Yan feeding the dog" is a type of, seeing many Nus can not make, I pulled pear Ying to leave dancing party at once
After returning to a house, the pear Ying is red the face feels ashamed of blunt time building go to
Toward me to curiously ask a way after chatting of last officer's father and son see in the hall:"Pear Ying how?"
"That ……… she kissed me for a while ………… ." I the Nuo Nuo say
"Is quite good oh  ̄ at add  ̄ ̄ the strength ha ha ha" last officer's father and son says with smile
Dead hour, my a person sits the stairs outside the hall up looking at moon stunned, at this time, appear a burst of step from the rear dynasty I am since then
"BE just thinking what ah? so appear lost in thought" Dai Xi sits down by the side of me and ask a way
"Nothing important, just at think that this a few months took place all of a lot of matters are what I have never thoughts, I also discover I
Incognizant oneself changing, have a little lonesome have a little homesick just"I looking at sky say
Wear at this time Xi head the shoulder that lean on me up say:"Simpleton ………… you still have me ah ……… ."
"Dai Xi ………" I am touched of call her
The Dai Xi is sealed my mouth to say with the index finger at this time:"What all naturally, I know, let us together
Enjoy this a short moment of quite good"
"H'm"
The moonlight that feels a tonight ………true beautiful ……….
"College dancing party" affairs lets officer's board of trade really favour several day, bright just everyday sky, arrived at board of trade doorway to pull a plain white cloth protest for someone, top not outside wrote "China Anne didn't die a natural death" or"handed over China Anne's everything talked so much" a type of slogan, after being grounded by the bottom of Dai Xi and making, I at the right moment can treat as well at the board of trade to the last officer big uncle very especially the Xun is some kind of.
"Last officer big uncle, did I want the thing back that you carry on the back to finish to have no? want to your examination oh" I say
The "this ……… . quick quick, again give how many minutes good?" last officer guards into to take a full head of cheat sheet big sweat the side carry on the back the side say to toward me to say
"Last officer big uncle, yours"small" copy wasn't "big" to order ah?" I say with the impatient tone
"Big uncle's my eyes in old man's house aren't well ………………"
Leave the brigade of the company of mother's mainland come of time is with each passing day near, the whole board of trade also follows to limber up and grant text and pear Ying after canning not finding a suitable place, decide to want my the armor hold sale on board meeting, but grant that the force keeps the house every day of wildly write invitation, strive for by that time don't awkward silence.
Row gram show off day city
The "the Qi reports his highness, top officer's board of trade's granting force the general write us and invite his highness to take part in this of sale meeting, does the his highness want to go?" fierce wave takes invitation to toward cloth Lai Anne to ask a way
"Do not go! this his highness mood isn't quite right, don't fight me, all give me next go!" three emperor the son loudly roar a way
At eastern pure Kingdom to after making and suing for peace, but the thin Er king hasn't been summoning three emperor son, don't even say to have any action that want to sign to keep, this lets three emperor the son is very dissatisfied.
"Emperor all that dead old man not know is just thinking what, two elder brothers that even all of heads are muscles to do of guy why can stay at the emperors all, but I can trap in this bird place, really unfair, I can that s not compares with him? don't go!do not go at wait, that is old deathlessly and definitely will pass two elder brothers of emperors, I must definitely want to think a way just go"three emperor son heart way
Inshore village row gram harbor
After several days, mother the merchantman of the mainland eventually the Wu arrived, the tall ship that sees vastly and mightily stops full whole port, and the inshore village port letting to be calm always is suddenly noisy.
The huge man of "last officer's president of association, half year disappears, still one robust ah! ha ha ha!" a height about 2 meters towards an officer to guard say with smile
The "receive Si Sir especially, you are also similar ah, speak a good news with you, the way of this sale heel not greatly same in early years, promised that you couldn't return empty-handed" last officer guards into saying of mysterious Xi Xi
"? You in early years aren't all only had iron piece and evil crystal these two kinds just, have this time what fresh trick?" received Si to curiously ask especially
The "make me sell a crisis first, tomorrow evening will the on the water hold sale meeting, please by that time to receive Si a Sir to attend punctually especially, promise to make you satisfied" last officer guards say
"Sea? can't be on board? so small place how pushed bottom so many people? didn't be kidding" receives Si especially put a hand don't believe of say
"Of course not is at generally on board, you have to see a silvery ironclad ship in the port, tomorrow is to where hold"
"Are you to say the ironclad ship with no sail of boat?" receives Si to immediately after ask a way especially
"Is it, right"
"Good!! I definitely arrive"
The "that please receive Si the Sir return to a rest first especially, tomorrow evening, I on a ship and respectfullly behind your your good self" last officer guards into an arch hand to toward to receive Si to say especially
After being a burst of and exchanging greeting, receive Si to multiply by wagon to leave especially
Inshore village last officer's board of trade
The "I already find out good, what the mainland of this mother come over is company's brigade that is led by"Anne receives forest", what to take a brigade is an acquaintance" last officer guards say
"Acquaintance?" I ask a way
The "to ah, this big businessman is the half monster person's nobility to call to receive Si especially" last officer guards say
" ̄ I know him, the person comes to say half monster, he is seldom seen talented person  ̄ " grants that the text says
"How to say?" I curiously ask a way
"Want know a half monster person most parts all is have no the guy of head, this receiving Si be especially a strange Pa, he is at war and study in the college of business that many year agos once came to our college of Royal, but he incredibly at two years, , at the same time from these two colleges with excellent result graduation" grants that the text says
I am to don't know person of half monster is what trick, however hear grant a text so on saying, I also know to receive Si especially severe, blare  ̄ my senior high school for all of three years is pass through in the make-up exam, be really can not compare…………
"Last officer big uncle, still has this time which do the nations have?" I transfer an asking of topic way at once
The "in addition to"Anne receives forest", also have already reached Si D and Lai to compare tin two personal nations, these two countries at the sea and trade on the land flourishing, is a big fish" last officer guards say
"Since being a big fish can not pass, ha ha ha  ̄ to, grant force that guy exactly has to please to arrive a person ah? not vital part we open skylight by that time, that face can throw big" I say with smile
Sees grant that the force pushes door to walk to come in to say:"Just just arrived and then heard your at the back say something against me and stopped worrying, had never come one ten several 20 are to run don't drop,beats by dre studio, however three emperors the son seem to be not at showed off the city in day probably can't come"
"Three emperor son not at show off the city in day? is it the his majesty that summon?" I toward to grant Wu Wen Dao
"Seem to be not BE, three emperor the son is to disappear without basis Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论