2012年10月25日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk ands were handsome t

Do the eyes respect their own elder generations?"Is thus shallow wild to soar to see her hard, also earnest get up.Before, their seeming to be also had never talked over a problem liked this.So, he also has much of interest to know, for this problem, thousand leaves embrace to have how of attitude.After all, on studies, they are the teachers and the students' relations.And the future be also really very likely to will go together.
"Can say so.He cans make my elder generation and has the place to be worth my respecting naturally ……but I if have no oneself to feel to exceed his place, why want literally he?"
Is shallow wild to soar as if deep in thought the ground looking at her:"What you said also has a little truth ……thousand leaves, with you I is example, if your life achievement all not equal to I, say, do you intend to all blindly respect me from cradle to the grave?"
"Certainly."Thousand leaves affirmed a location to nod, " unless teacher he or she changed and became Be not worth my respecting, that is another matter."
"I am getting more understand.The ―― frankly speaking, you are really a strange student."
Always chapter 155

(155)
"Meeting?Probably.Connect to fix, also my cousin and cousins all think that I am a very strange person ……however, I pour to feel by myself, I am pretty normal."
Was shallow wild to soar to smile to smile:"Generally say come, more excellent and have the person of greed, will want to bring into relief and achieve oneself with own elder generation."
"Bring into relief oneself?I felt before that this is very important ……however, I who was current no longer thought so.Certainly, I ain't not either to want to achieve myself, I just don't think at I what all not yes time blindness elder generation just ……"thousand leaves some curiously looking at him, " teacher, and you?Are you how to think?"
"I?When I start feeling that I will have achievement in a certain realm, I really really think those and oneself has similar standpoint, but have the elder generation of obvious blemish on the theory basis ……"being shallow wild to soar is silent a short moment, " however, I can't be like those sharp points finish the person of dew so hasty, I will etc., wait own standpoint to be getting more mature, wait the theory of propping up this standpoint basis more perfect just make moves ……I have to admit, if a person the thought that doesn't trample people of the past doesn't trample his body, perhaps can't climb higherly and walk more far.Unless you natural endowments native endowments, seem to be so, Einstein arrives at this in this world, be for creating an epoch-making theory.The person of ―― is a so ruthlessness animal, the mutual disunion has already become a kind of existence instinct.Certainly, for include the reason includes according to and be good for a social progress of negation, what I held is affirmative attitude."
"While thinking that the teacher makes moves, I must be very malicious ……if you want the elder generation that trample still in a life time, follow again numerous of words, will definitely be crazily rounded Jiao?"
Was shallow wild to soar to order to nod:"That's right.These in the last years, I am ownly gone together, and, all be regarded as going together of elder generation have already rounded Jiao to lead a lot of times ……certainly be also very likely to will be trampled by the other people to me, when I trample other people.And, I also know, till future, I am very likely to will be trampled by a certain younger generation whole body covered with wounds, the station doesn't get up any further.―― A person since chose a devotion competition, want to work well to lose at any time in a great mess preparation."
"Existence method like this ……frankly speaking, is really terrible."Thousand leaves not from say.
Is shallow wild to soar tiny tiny a smile:"You completely can give up the right of participating in the social competition ……but result be, you can not become forever a have results to show of person.Even if is to want to be a person who didn't contend for with a life time, also similar have results to show and sacrifice the danger of the article for society.For example the Huang wood cures even, isn't so?"
Thousand leaves are in a short while silent:"Teacher, I discover, you the infusion become more and more ruthlessness to my theory now, also more and more reality."
"Certainly.You were already an adult, and, always all living on wave point in the place with a draught of competition ……just, want to face in the future of, is than now more complications worse competition environment is just.Say, the fairy tale that you still want to listen to that kind of the everyone deceiving yourself as well as others for me, Is behaving a person of?"
"That pours isn't ……" thousand leaves shook to shake head,www.beats4monster.co.uk.She looking at shallow wild soar, finally asked the question that she has been wanting to ask him today, "teacher, did you have to try to see once hurt own person in the past?"
Is shallow wild to soar to have no to directly answer her, but ask:"If is you, will embrace 1 kind how of does the mindset see the other party?Is to have already released to be pregnant, prepare to from now on forgive the other party;Or basically can't release a bosom, therefore want to give the other party some color and see?"
"Whether have already released to be pregnant, also hard to say, however, really is want to forgive the other party …… certainly, in fact also nonexistent forgive the problem for doing not forgive, do like this, mainly still for the sake of myself …… again say, I don't basically and impossibly can give him what color see, always, regardless do what, I am placed in his leeway ……" thousand leaves bit to bite lips, "the beginning of December, I the mother school during the days in the senior high school will hold for 60 founder's days ……lately, many farmlands were handsome to tell me, his elder brother would also come back to take part in, and, is with his current girl friend together ……his girl friend, I also know, was one of our lower classwoman."
"You afraid not afraid?"
"Just listenned to is till then afraid ……or, before meeting to hold for ransom affairs, I have been all afraid.But now, I start feeling, I probably can face him by normal heart.― Teacher ― , that time, is also the just- died time of your mother, do you hate your father?"
Being shallow wild to soar is silent to finally order to nod in a short while:"Hate.And, hate very much."
"But afterwards, you also still forgave him, and, depend on each other for life with him, be not?As for many farmlands believe, although he didn't choose me, is also say, he doesn't think, I am that to bring his happy person …… he once liked me, so I thought, I should still can forgive him ……again say, this was also really nonexistent the pardon didn't forgive of problem."
Is shallow wild to soar to looking at her:"Because the Huang wood lies it?"
Thousand leaves of"yes, Huang Mr. Mu and black Mr. Jings, Huang Mr. Mu and his daughters, they all finally reached an understanding, I think, I with many farmland letters should be able to also ……" are silent a short moment, wry smile for a while, "compared with many farmland letters, my pouring is more afraid to face those past persons who once was familiar with us.In those early years, they all thought that I would have with many farmland letters what ……but still keep being going to face, otherwise, seeming canned never come out a senior high school for ages."
"Go to.BE should from come and go of came out in shadow come ……if really wanted to forgive a person, originally could not wait the other party to apologize to oneself.But if the opportune moment that can seek an adequacy completes symbol and public behavior, that is getting moster ideal."
Is shallow wild to soar to suddenly think, many farmlands believe to choose to again appear in thousand leaves' views this time, will can't also for the sake of this purpose?After all, if he ever and sincerely once liked thousand leaves, should will also hope, till this time, thousand leaves can thoroughly let go of him and look for to belong to her own happiness.
"Teacher, I really can?"
"I don't know as well."It is shallow wild to soar to honestly say.
"What ……" thousand leaves about to speak what, discover that the vision that is shallow wild to soar suddenly sees to doorway, she hence the side led a body, the long valley Chuan right away seeing arrive for a long time disappear is standing on the doorway at this time, at that moment the Huo ground station is started, "long valley Chuan?!"
"I listen to your classmate say, your possibility is here."The long valley Chuan smiles to walk to their in front.He sees to shallow wild soar, "you are a shallow wild professor?How do you do.I am thousand leaves the classmate during the days in the senior high school long valley Chuan."
"How do you do."It was shallow wild to soar to also stand to get up at this time.He looking at moderate youth of at present facial expression that wears to fix attention on a mirror, he knows he and meets thousand foliar of past.Although the other party is far younger than oneself's age, and, of every act and move, seem to be very cool, he still kept clearly feeling the other party at not dew voice color ground observation oneself.He although the self-confidence is unlikely the meeting be seen by the other party out of F have to thousand leaves what outrun teachers and the students of friendship, he still keeps cannot helping but thinking, he actually and what's wrong and vigorously of place, can arouse the embed don't expose of the boy's attention?Meeting can't just just because of, is more opposite than thousand other teachers leaves to say, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论