2012年10月23日星期二

cheap beats by dre keep on kissing

She.The girl saw my one eye and peeped out in look in the eyes for several cents, Yi feeling, but very quick of, in shutting of her gentleness eyes, tiny lifted chin.I deeply absorbed tone, then keep on kissing.
Probably is the action that we kiss to make the police cancel worry in uncertainty, because see from the surface, we are really like a rightness of loverses very much.
Drilled into a wisp of aroma in my nose, I knew that this am the perfume on the body of girl.I a side hug her loins, appearance pretend to feel attracted very much, then press her body, stick her on the wall.This half-blooded MM is really the superior of a flirtation, her hands immediately hanged up my neck, is tiny to send out a few soft voice of humings in nose, the body tightly sticks me at the same time, don't feel to lightly twist several bottoms.
The shape that I superficially infatuate with very much in fact have been secretly observing surroundings.Is a long after kissing, I made sure to after death have already didn't policed, I am loose joyful of the half-blooded MM.
She lightly breathed heavily tone, the seductive eyes was like silk, looked upwards me:"You just made a surprise attack me."
My the mouth of Pie Pie at last smiled for a while, but didn't talk.
The girl's hand still keeps hanging up my neck, finger finger tip lightly of at I the muscle of neck behind up row around, then on lifting an eye, saw us nearby of a big placard.
Is a hostler doorway here, 36 lines of surroundingses of streets contain a lot of small hostlers.But we at the right moment stand therein a doorway.
"How?Want to go in?"The girl's mouth lightly sticks by the side of my ear up, also intentionally of go toward to blow breath in my ear, the effeminate voice says with smile:"I will make you very comfortable." For a while, she slowly way:"You are very handsome, and make me very happy to beat for the good hand, I not and additionally accepts money that you appear, only is 100 pieces for an hour, how?"
I smiled for a while and loosenned to open just hand of hugging her loins, then pretended to see surroundings, the voice had already fallen calm:"Like, let's return ."
"……" Half-blooded MM is probably some accidents.She deeply saw my one eye:"How?Don't you think?"
"Do not think, I have no mood now."I light answer, have already re- walked wayside to block a for-rent car.
"Why?"Some facial expressions of setbacks of the half-blooded MM face, she seems some different appearance of canning not thinks, tightly stare at me:"You ……you how exactly?Is it you that don't like me?Can just is that you are active ………"
"You are very good."I still looking at road up, with concentration block a rent car:"But I don't like the flavor of your body last perfume."
Returned to the heart night club of ocean all the way, on the car, this half-blooded MM didn't say a words with me again.There is some exasperations in her facial expression.I know that I just of action how much some will make her felling played not great.
My in the mind but gradually cold come down.On the car, I try to shut the worthy of a look fine dispassion in a short while.But I a shut worthy of a look fine, seem to see the Tai space stand in front of me and take on the face several divide a complicated smile to looking at me.
I even imitate a Buddha to hear him saying to me:"Is small five, we were our own persons now."
Seem to be at the beginning he for the first time to I smile the appearance in time.
I am to have never killed people, I have already killed several person.But this time ……I kill of person, originally be still my good brothers!He once was like similar care of elder brother I.Ever before we go out this time, every day at fix the room of car field in, the Tai spaces will be like similar church of teacher me am a lot of affairs that organize an inside.
"500!"
Is a coldly the voice interrupted me the mind in the brain.I turn once the head see, half-blooded MM one face doesn't take pleasure in of facial expression, toward me to stretch out a hand.Just these two words are to leap out from her.
"What?"I open mouth.
"Sir, you promise of, I go out to lead the way for you with you.Be a guide for you, you give me 500 pieces."She says quickly.
I smiled to smile.With take out purse to count banknotes to her.
I walk into night club together with her and once wore hall and arrived at a behind of pack hallway, the bellboy of doorway sees me coming back and immediately opening a door to make us go in.
I wanted to think and turned head to toward that:"Good.Underneath need not you accompanied, I put you to early get off work, you need not accompanied me to go in."
But girl Leng for a while, she bit to bite lips:"But ……you can't complain me toward the manager?"
I smiled:"Can't."
I push door into later on, but the half-blooded girl of behind still followed to come in.
Returned to here, I just camed in and then smelted a strong flavor, this was the alcohol to mix nicotian flavor, very strange.I pushed away that big pack of, inside of music is deafening.I just pushed door into, see a flock of glistening human body just twisting along with music.
"Depend, this dead fatty."My low voice scolded 1.
See to Hong greatly a to have fun very crazily in the evening at here, incredibly make those girls all strip nude clothes, more than ten individuals are naked to dance in the room, twist around.
Although the light is very dark,I still saw a Hong's big station at a few girls in the center, several Ms. Ges of flank round him a turn of, the Hong greatly has been already taken off left a triangle pants, surroundings of a few girls is seldom also all body blouse to take, I probably see for a while, having wears pants and have of the line chest for wearing, also have of whole body top and bottom only have a pair of shoe ……
The Hong is big left to hug the right side to embrace, a pair of hatchet men go up and down, continuously everywhere the card oil be not having fun as well happy.I saw for a while, west Luo sit on the sofa dime, his nearby still two girls accompany, however see appearance west Luo the facial expression on the face very embarrassed.
I realize that the west Luo's body ascends also left a shirt, underneath also only a pants, the jacket doesn't know to throw where go.
I smiled under, greatly trod to walked into.
See I come in, west Luo obviously loosenned tone, but later on he one face is embarrassed, originally want to stand up of, immediately realize oneself the dress Shan isn't whole, another face embarrassedly kept on sitting.
"Small 5 …… I ……" though the light is very dark, but I still keep clearly having already seen west Luo's a face almost suppress purple.
"Good."I put a hand and say with smile:"Come out to have fun, don't so Mian Tian."
I without telling anyone walk to nearby, he signals hint one of his girl to step aside,cheap beats by dre.Then I sit at west Luo of nearby, with start to take a wine cup of table, also is no matter a whose, one Yang neck drank up the wine of inside.
The strong whisky follows my esophagus to flow to keep on dripping all the way and seems to be one regiment fire!Is happy to beat for the good hand but my in the mind is a little bit a little bit thrilling, felling before of depressed and depressive also tiny tinily smoothed some.
"How?"I saw big one eye of Hong.West Luo immediately understands:"Be free, have no what accident ……" he hesitated for a while, the low voice said with smile:"Just he pulled two girls to arrive a flank of that in went to for a while, have already seen to is great to lead."
I smiled to smile, didn't say what.This the old boy was also frightened to death for these several days and made him vent now also good for a while.
"Just, where did you exactly go?"West Luo looking at my some doubts in the look in the eyes.
I picked up again wine bottle to pour one cup for myself, then carry cup and touch the wine cup of the west Luo's in front first:"Accompany me to drink 1."
West Luo didn't talk and quaffed in one gulped very generously and still used interrogative that the look in the eyes looking at me.
"I think ……" I am slow to say:"Our troubles have been already cleared."
"?"Luo of the west is mum to looking at me.
I am an an of finish drinking the whisky in the cup, well feel own esophagus and stomach department drive alcohol bright felling for burning.
"Tai space …… Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论