2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre studio well then decided

Relationship between free ,beats by dre studio,is to ask her to drink tea ,send some barbarian or what Jiabao gift -- ( Ho ho ! Boy ... ... Playing too much) ,this can increase the popularity ,to improve strained relations .
Otherwise, after you have suffered ,the girl is a first-class medicine ,the means is also a class .You have any injury to find Yun medical cure is no problem ,but the process may make you never forget conduct oneself well ,kid .
No ... ... , not so terrible ? Today the two hands will be enough to make me imprint is engraved on my heart. ,also later? I can heart secretly praying don what killed what disease, or even if I had one hundred lives is not toss .
-- ! How come over ,also be to get you in trouble ? , relationresultThe fifth chapter is recommended , relationresultImperial calendarNovember 3rd 331 imperial army fully occupied by federal abandoned the angel city .
Once in the communication was confirmed in the progress of the campaign ,the lancet ,not by his brows locked ,although captured sea Dillon strategic angel city failed to eliminate federal sea Dillon defense army effective strength ,this battle will have a fight .
Although the trend has been set ,but to win have considerable cost and time .Moreover, the commander and ACE does not employ ,federal special corps .Think of special corps ,suddenly the hearts ,the Empire also has its own special corps but for selected too few people .
Please come over to Lauth ,commander ,I still go in person . In two to be followed by the lancet from the prince out of the vehicle compartment .Through a few carriages before entering the lancet prince saw at a glance on the strategic train of fire was sitting in the bar and a female officer in the chat .
The ,have free time ,I want to talk to you about something . HRH the prince how you personally from the what has to find someone to call me a can, this is Lt. Ya-yun ,medical officer .
Warr hurriedly left the bar with a military said .The officer had a glimpse of her marshal, got to his feet and to a military salute . Don tight ,we go on .The Ya-yun lieutenant is really sorry to me now to occupy a major Wall a few minutes if you don .
Prince Lanster said, will Wall go to one side . His royal highness prince you are welcome, I don . Female officers and seated himself for the wine bar . The new recruit present situation how? Recruit.
Oh -- ,he is still the brig .The injury is no big deal . That is good ,I have a suggestion do not know who can accept . Your Highness please say can do I do I would like to recommend you the recruits join cadere military academy .
This ... ... Wall also do not answer when he was interrupted . Poof -- ,cough ,cough -- . Ya-yun if accidentally drinking choke . Yun lieutenant, you .If I say what ?But tell me I will humbly teachable .
-- ,since his Royal Highness the prince want my opinion ,please tell us something about it ,but I want to take a few questions I wonder if you can . Excuse me ? ,why should recommend the recruits ?I think his Royal Highness the prince should know better than US military college entrance requirements ,cadere .
.Ya-yun Lieutenant should also know ,originally Jiugong Angel line why this within two days of being attacked . Know ,because yesterday we succeeded in eliminating the federal counterattack weapon ,latent image group .
Yeah ,you know the first latent image machine in no radar homing case ,who is shot down ? Not that new . Yes he is, his luck is not generally good oh ! Good luck ?The good luck ,also cannot rely on this to recommend him to the military school ,cadere .
There are a lot of people are all excellent than that guy ,you have time would care more about them .And his body ,he is also very difficult to become a military school in one of the body ? Come with me ,look after I hope you can eliminate recommended his idea .
�� �� �� he the guy? Is . This guy so fat !But I think it doesn mean anything ,if does not have a special ability is not possible using DL - A10 full power transmitting guerrilla and safe and sound ,the powerful recoil and collided with a truck almost full speed .
Even after special training and special corps soldiers did not stand up to the . You have said is his good luck .Maybe just because of some accidental factors happened not to he caused more harm it ,his hands are not still cannot move ?If you really want to recommend him ,you will certainly provide you decide now regret .
Not that serious, eh. Would have much more serious than that . Yun lieutenant !His Royal Highness Prince sorry I offended you ,under also forgive .I do not recommend against all the war to cadere military academy ,but we still did not know him well ,so please take examination .
See Ya-yun and hanging Marshal Rank of motherland win a little flush with shame ,with hurried out to smooth things over, although the legend of the prince is very amiable and easy of approach ,but it is not an ordinary person .
Well -- ,well then decided .Ha ha ,to talk with you really very happy ,especially the Ya-yun miss, I wonder if you would like to drink a cup of . Sorry ,my break is over ,not you ,goodbye .
Ya-yun said head do not back away, the graceful bearing of the prince of the lancet to clothes in there .�� �� �� we start from energy 50% .Shooting. My hand just detention happy life ended ( in the guardhouse.
At least not peeling potatoes ) ,at the same time the prince told the lancet to personally visit my personal combat capability ,give me a fright .The impression that King should be is a great person ,but for me .
If taken a liking to me this little man is certainly not something good waiting for me .Remember that in the village when there are a lot of people and I ,of course people and what the prince than it is no comparison ,but it has let me suffer ,this time more .
My ears to listen to the temporary shooting field training officer of the password ,the LD-A10 emission power be transferred to half of the location .At paper targets on the edge of a piece of early dislike of stone and pulled the trigger .
Shooting is completed ,precision is zero . Training officer in I put end to gun bullets offer grades, then said . Energy 80% . Looks like the don my shooting accuracy ,then so be it .
�� �� �� witha LD - A10 from my hand and went flying ,the hard hit on the forehead splash about me down on the ground .Fortunately, mase and the projectile does not hurt anyone ,I just cure hands ,head and knocked out a large package to ! !�� #$ % ,this guy general inability is it right? .
Prince Lanster was livid at the front of this scene ,it is called Dugu war trashy kind is so to his face ,does he really wrong with that guy ? Prince ... ... With Commander wanted to comfort the lancet ,a few words ,but I think that almost a bit funny scene ,would nicker speechless . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论