2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre uk lands are handsome t

, But my attitude to you, will make you feel that I am a very halfhearted person?Even in than you is that wont to see the woman as pursue a senior of article of adjusting of remaining of fame and wealth still not more earnest?"
"Of course not ……"
"What is that again?Still keep saying, do you basically can not compare with you for liking your senior who spends heart for liking me?Or, he has you very much an attraction, so, you think first to harm enough heart there at him and return to me again, BE?You know that I like you, and, because the cause of age, my life now still not the ability is as synchronous as your life, so, consign happiness on other man to you, you also know current of I can remain mum ……"
Thousand leaves cannot helped but any further and right away interrupted his words:"Many farmlands are handsome, can you make me also say a words?I not want to hurt you, also not want to make you feel, I have no to you enough of confidence ……but I once said as well, you not understand, you is really not understand, a than your big 4-year-old girl is how to miss our future.I once thought as well, if you really like so me, I why don't wait you for 67 years, even is a decade?I again not is wait don't rise.But you there is also no enough confidence for yourself, be not?But if I am married with other people in the future, that time, I can really abandon my husband and kid, with are you together?Many farmlands are handsome, I also have my own the mental obstacle that can not cross over ……my mother is to divorce with my father, again and formerly like of the man is together of.And I, really don't want to let me the husband and kid in the future experience such as I similar to my father of pain and sufferings ……I since not want to hurt now of you, and then have to admit, I can not see our future either, so, you really make me perplex very much.Do you feel that you say to me for liking me, is it a burden to be different from?The burden that is very heavy?"
Many farmland handsome dynasty she walks up:"Your meaning is to say, I no longer liked you, I now put forward to violate agreement on my own initiative, you can't have burden, do you have to save?Thousand leaf tree, your true hope do I do so?"
Thousand leaves are tiny tiny a smile:"Of course not.But future, if you also remember this wager to invite, you can set up for have been already forgotten, I can't blame you.I think that is a genius, always still may forget some unimportant small matters ……is also say, in several years of a certain, if we met on the road, that time, I probably have already become an old woman, you if recognize I, you can set up for incognizant I, far and far avert from, or direct from I nearby walk over there ……to me, that also return be regarded as very ideal final outcome."
Many farmlands were handsome to stop a step, settled to settle ground to looking at her.He thinks,they are this whole life, can so?When she is already a young girl of standing gracefully, he returns just a with after death as well tread to as well tend at the elder brother of little boy;When they all the elegance is just luxuriant, the but again has to face several years of departure;But when thousand leaves the time gradually die, but he proper passing moment, can helplessly looking at her to walk at another men even call her mother at a kid nearby?
Four years, true of can tear off so big distance between them, even in regardless he how make great effort can not draw near and get rid of?He was to really puzzle.
He sometimes also thinks, he likes of, actually is the genius what elder brother challenged that presumes to accept him that he meets at the age of 1216-year-old and lovely girl thousand leaf tree, still this has already gradually become complicated and stereoscopic and 21-year-old in the life now thousand leaf tree ……if is the former, so, at present this girl, also just the image of his first love just, probably true on turning round, he will give° her to forget ……
So, is also say, the wager in that decade invite just momentary of the idea annoy it contend for ……but really is such?If he like of just at the age of 16 of thousand leaf tree, why five in the last yearses, which afraid she with his growth always if namely if leave, but does she have been halting enough in his in the mind?And, at this moment, his heart will be so painful, again what happened?Isn't that a kind of denial?Deny this kind of for the future indetermination, denial mankind proper flabbiness and inconstancy?
Not ……he since don't believe oneself for thousand liking of leaveses, just a kind of illusion, turns round and then will fall through;Don't believe as well, he is just the burden of her life for liking her, to her.
But now, he is also really a still not dependable senior high school student, this is the fact that he has to admit.Is also say, he what can not give, either she, such as the courage, confidence, stabilize ……but at least, can also embrace her?
He walks to come forward several steps and noiselessly hugs thousand leaves and covered up own face at she is soft of hair.He clearly heard thousand voices of sobbing of leaveses, pleasing to listener on quiet night come, unspeakable slight with bear,beats by dre uk, it living the in his heart to feel pity on of feeling.He has been knowing that she is is very to be eager to do well in everything, rare show before person weak.And, this time for the sake of him, not for the sake of the other people.
Led very in a short while, he heard thousand leaf the low voice say:"Let …down…burden what of, is the words that hurt you again.Words like this, I hereafter can't say again.―― I have never entitled to have been hurting you."
Not ……she has.Many farmlands are handsome to think, as long as he still likes her for a day, she has the qualifications to hurt him.This is the fact that he has to admit.Seem as long as she still likes him for a day, he for liking her, the meeting have been the burden of her life similar ……in this in this world, can truely hurt ours, usually is also all those persons whom we truely care.The love of ―― is a pair blades sword, always all such.
Many farmlands are handsome before her while releasing her sum up lightly kissed for a while, looking at her:"I sometimes also think, I for liking you, to current of you be really likely to be kind of burden ……but you to my like and say to me, anything but burden, this enough.However, thousand leaves, no matter how you think, I absolutely can't put forward to violate agreement on my own initiative, so, you can together stand down to go with me, had been walking till engagement of that day of ……so, our just aring unlikely will soon lose contact, do you say?And, if expect to all have no at 1:00, our life would don't think as well after?"
"Not ……you say to me for liking me, in no case will just bear as well ……I think, you should also know."At this time, on putting on the face that the smile illuminated thousand leaf tears aren't yet dries, " many farmlands are handsome, no matter how it is, let's are first well on the hoof."
"H'm, you can say that again and want ~only all well on the hoof, head quarter's occupying is waiting us ……although say, this is the very and innocent the common run of people viewpoint, however, I also cannot help but wanting to believe once."Many farmlands are handsome to smile to see her, " frankly speaking, I don't like to see the shape that you fall down very much, but I think, that is also your part of the life, and I should learn to accept.―― Seem you should also learn to accept smaller 4-year-old than you I similar ……you can again stand up, and I, certainly one day also president of association big adult."
Thousand leaves looking at him, she at this time heart in full to overflow touched, seem and say a lot of words, but what also can not say it.Seem to be also since this a moment, she no longer emphasizes many farmlands intentionally handsome Be just 17-year-old youth, haven't grown up, so Be not worth believing, which fear their really elusive must can not see clearly in the future ……after all, being not a many people will say words like this to her, therefore, she also really rejoices she had no at that time how to hesitate to accept him that is the wager that expects a decade invite:No matter how it is, at least, he is worth her to take a risk for him once.
Many farmlands are handsome to looking at her face, know tonight although they experienced to fail very much at a time of appointment, he successfully saved one bureau:"Very late, you go in."
Thousand leaves ordered to nod:"You want by yourself caution a point."
"Okay."Many farmlands are handsome to be about to turn round to go away, suddenly thoughted of what, smiled to smile, " I can't walk to the United States like this ……do I still want a foolish greater half year in Tokyo, you know my meaning?"
"Know."Thousand leaves say with smile.The figure that looking at him gradually disappears at limitless cope of night in, her smiling face was also gradually concealed to go to.She thinks that really is have no necessity have been entwining at to not and indeed Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论